The 4-Hour Work Week - (Vermillion)
Author(s): Timothy Ferriss
The international bestseller on escaping the 9-5 and finding a new way of living
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan - there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to living the life you want reveals-
* How Tim went from $40,000 dollars per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per MONTH and 4 hours per week
* How to outsource your life and do whatever you want
* How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours
* How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent 'mini-retirements'
This edition also includes-
* More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled their income, overcome common sticking points and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
* Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating email and negotiating with bosses and clients
* How lifestyle design principles can be used to live ambitiously in unpredictable economic times
* The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either.
- : 9781785043031
- : Penguin Random House
- : Vermilion
- : 0.418
- : June 2020
- : ---length:- '21.6'width:- '13.5'units:- Centimeters
- : books
- : Timothy Ferriss
- : Paperback
- : 416